Saturday, June 18, 2011

Provoke

Hi All

Define give up. Let it go? hmmm what about give more? hehehe Why give up? Not give down? Give left or right? Its sound weird when I said give up means give more. But yeaaaa..I try to give up..LOL

I'm trying my best not to get pissed off by others, but it just me. I would say "whateva" but that is nt what I mean actually. I hate being provoke. Although Its for fun but if it keep happening continously, how would I feel? You are trying to be funny with other people, but do you consider other people who are related to that person? You never do.

If I didnt say anythin doesnt mean I'm ok with it. It just that, I'm trying y best not to let you messing up my life.

p/s: Avoid to get sth meaning you are trying to get it

3 comments:

mamamia said...

when people or someone put a joke on you, you either join the joke or make the people become joke themselves... tenguk how i meet your mother s6 ep13 untuk understand konsep ni.that is just how life goes in corporate politics~

Glitch Diamond said...

yeah...u're doing the right thing "try ur best not to let them messing up ur life"...it's not worth it :D

cheer more :P (==> cheer up)

nama saya nini said...

dont give up sis :)
whatever happen, just go for it.
be strong :)

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer