Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sick

Hi all

For today entry, I would like to ask your opinions. Am I toooo paranoid? I don't know. I feel like I'm just taking an early precautions. Perhaps I'm pampering myself to much. .sigh

It's hard to explain my condition right now. It's only easier to talk to my mom because she knows my current health status. huhuhu..Because she's taking care of me since I'm kid. So, when I told her that I'm having a fever or pain at the chest or headache, she'll know what's wrong with me. I'm not doubting the doctor here and I can't put blame on them. It just that, I can't bear with it when they keep saying I'm stress or even yesterday the doctor asked me, why did I going to the clinic sooo frequently.

Fyi, if I'm stress I would get angry easily, get annoyed and I would avoid myself from being in the public. I do agree with the doctors when they said I'm thinking about it too much. What do you expect? You wanna me to faint first? I'm not saying that I'm having a medical background so I know what happened to me. It just that, I need reference and opinion from the doctor.

I think I need to restructure my life and I guess I can't trust and depend on the doctors here. New mission for this semester ( almost end already =P) , I wanna having a better life. As what my buddy said, I need to do some exercises, eat veggie and sleep properly. No more excuses.

p/s: From Him We Come, and To Him We Back

4 comments:

Sopha said...

take care eira... :) have a healthy lifestyle ok? :)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

give sth a reward for u every single day.. for example, hang out a little bit, or make a nice meal in the evening, or play some sport. It will reduce ur stress... smile smile smile!

Glitch Diamond said...

one thing i have to comment is you never have a proper meal. Correct me if m wrong! That's bad!

Restructure ur life is the best way to get ur health easier cuz now u dont seem to take care of ur health much but not just only plan ok? :D

Fighting eira for a better health :)

Oh wanna swim? i can company u cuz know the basic how to swim alr haha

Eira Fiona said...

Thank you sooooo much u guys...thank you of being supportive to me...(T.T)

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer