Hai All,
Have u ever mixed around with the type of peoples who are always surrounded by fans? M kinna have experienced it before. Ermmm I can't deny that I'm kinna follow their attitude now. LOL. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I’m surrounded by fans but I'm following the way there are thinking.
Fyi, during my schools time, I was surrounded by players. Basically they are not sportsman / sportswoman. LOL. They are totally the type of peoples who always changing their partner or kinna well - known peoples. If they didn't attract to others, others will attracted to them. Funny rite?
In fact, they are changing now. Now, they are avoiding the term " in a relationship". They are still straight. It just, they said, they are bored with their life before and they wanna focus on their future. They are more determined on where they are going to and what they want to do.
Perhaps I'm a type of person who easily adjusts my life planning. I know where I'm going to and what I want to do. I just want to feel and appreciate the opportunity that I've now. I know, I can't reach the time that I've set for myself . After got the news one of my friends who are like my brother passed away yesterday, had really2 change my mind.
For now, I would say, I'll be like who am I for last two years. I will work hard for everything that I need to do today because I'm afraid there is no tomorrow for me. I just don't want to spoil other dreams as I've did it for twice. I always being me and I'll be fine.
In fact, truth is hurt though you didn't mean it. Facing the same thing for twice is a difference story. No matter how hard I want to fix it but its end up with the same ending.
p/s: I didn't mean to be a dream spoiler. Because I thought I’m the ones who create dreams for u. I'm sorry for everything.
6 comments:
ira... :(
Cheer up, dear...U can do it!!!
so sorry to hear about your friend, dear... :(
anyway, cheer up and keep going. i always believe in u :)
Syafiq: =)
Pich: m trying to
Sopha: i believe i can fly~~ (singing) lol
sorry to hear about ur friend, sweetheart. btw, dun stress urself out too much. I know that reaching goal is very important, but it's also important to have fun. If possible, take a few moments in a week to forget about ur goal and just have fun for a while. take care ne!
Sweetheart, dats wat i did.. I set my goals but for this time being I juz wanna have fun n enjoy with wat I've
Post a Comment