As usual if I've sth to share..I'll be here. So, wat m gonna share today is sth about people around me that I met accidentally or purposely. Lol
M juz realize I was surrounded by the same behavior and type of people. If its not the same, it will be almost the same. Don't you realize it? Dats happened to me. No matter wat, I'll enjoy my life while I've still have the opportunity to have it. Once I've lost it, perhaps m not in this world anymore. Such a waste.
Today is the registration day for the new intake. They are so excited to be here and of coz they have many kind of style (group). One side of the cafe, I can see a group of stylo family. Wit hand bag, high hills, nice cloth n etc. However, they are some other group with low profile style. Which mean, they looks like from a well family but they acting like a normal people. Another group is a group of simple profile family. When I look at them, suddenly the memory of being a foundation students came up. oooohh OMG.
The old me?? huhuhu...=_=" Ive changed a lot.. hehehe.. thx to ol n my environment..
p/s: Luv ur life..Although u don't care about it, there are some people who cares (^_^)v
3 comments:
every post of yours starts with a greeting like "hi all" or anything with the same sound. And you finish every post with a P/S that makes urself sound like a philosopher. hahahaha.. :D
thats her style :)
@eira: so u admit that u're old now? haha...
sweetheart: hehehe...am i? hehehe..feel like ive talent in writing a story =)
sopha: yeaa..kinna..but i guess m not dat old n still younger than u =P
Post a Comment