Sometimes in life we may lost our faith. The challenges and obstacles of life will make us fall and hardly get up. Someone had told me that, never expect others to do as what u did to them. Meaning to say, if u are being nice and care to others, doesn't mean they will being nice and care for u. But if u did sth wrong or bad to others, definitely they will do sth worst to u as a revenge. That's life. Now I realize what does he means. There is where sincerity comes from. Thats how I learn to be independence. Thanks to him anyway. I start to believe what he said. In this world, we are alone. He taught me to stand on my own feet. Its a credit if someone is supporting u. He told me that, we are brought to this world alone and we left the world alone. Hence, when I feel down or sad, I'll listen to these 3 song which are Make Me Strong and You Came To Me by Sami Yusuf and Insha Allah by Maher Zain. These songs really inspired me and make me close to Him. Because I know. He never abandon me although He can. Only Him know me because He is the One who creates me. He also know how I feel because I cant hide anything from Him. He knows me in and out.
p/s: My Lord show me right from wrong, Give me light make me strong, I know the road is long, Make me strong. Sometimes it just gets too much, I felt that Ive lost touch, I know the road is long, Make me strong.
3 comments:
m starting to feel like m reading a self-improving kind of book/blog. hehe..
by the way, seem u like him a lot, do u? good to hear that (even though u tend to forget ur sweetheart :(.. ) hmm.. regarding ur post, i agree with u. Ppl tend to see the bad side of other ppl, but not a good one. however, I disagree with u that we are alone. It's kinda extreme and demotivated to think that we are brought alone and left alone. I'm a little more positive than that.
anyway, sweetheart, how about writing sth fun or programming technique or sth? hehe.. just bring more variety to ur blog.... :P :P
write about programming??? u're kidding, senior :D hahahha...
eira, dont EVER do that pls.... :D
sweetheart, dun listen to what missie said above... :D
Post a Comment