Dear you,
I wish I may share with you what happened and how stressful I am now. With my dad things, my sister, my works and about us. I choose not to think too much but I end up crying. I barely hold it cause I feel like I might be end up a burden to you. I wish you may hear me crying through phone, as you are far far away from me. I wish we can meet up even though just for a while as it distracts me from thinking about my problems. I'm afraid my call or sms will bring us to worst argument. Hence, I choose to remain silence. Stress does make my chest feel painful. Nonetheless, life must go on. I believe, God will helps me to go through all this obstacles.
p/s: watched The Vow and The Proposal. The girls are so lucky =D
1 comment:
:(
Anyway the post and the PS are so contrasting, hehe
Post a Comment