Hai all,
For this entry
I'll write about what I feel and what happened. Honestly, I feel amaze and
proud with someone who really go for her dreams. Of course, people may say
"to gain some, we have to loose some". I believe deep inside her
heart she felt lonely, sad but her spirit to go after her dreams really make
her strong. To her, I pray for your success. I believe you'll achieve your
dreams. I will always support you and be there for you...xoxo =D
As I had completed
my "body building" program, now I'm helping my dad with his extra
class for standard 6 students from his school. Actually, I met them 2
years ago but they still remember me till today. I feel touched by those kids.
They came from poor – average family income. Some of them having more than 5
siblings. I would say, they have less exposure compared to kids from town. As
ice breaking session I asked them 5 questions:
1. What is your name?
2. Why do you want to get 5A?
3. Where do you want to go after primary
school?
4. What is your ambition?
5. Parents occupation
What I can conclude from my session with them today is they have
spirit, courage and dreams but they need help to boost up their abilities. It’s
not that they can’t solve the mathematics questions but they are bit slow. It’s not
that they don’t have future in their mind but they are still kids who are
learning about life. Insya Allah, I will try my best to help, guide and motivate
them. I don’t mind if people may assume, I'm doing this for the sake of my
popularity or want to show off. My intention is to help students from kampung to
achieve their dreams. Pray for them.
Lastly, I want to share about a Malay movie entitle “Istanbul Aku
Datang” (Istanbul Here I come). Even though the story doesn't really suit with
malay culture but I love the story line. How a girl flies all the way from
Malaysia to Istanbul to meet her boyfriend with hope he will propose her. Facing
lots of difficulties. She is accused as unfaithful by her boyfriend which in
fact her boyfriend is having fair with another girl. He said he was lonely and
has no one to talk to. It sounds familiar to me though =D. The girl is shown as
someone who is independent, soft but not weak.
I think I better stop now cause tomorrow I have to wake up fresh.
Wish me luck ^_^
p/s: I will know what I should when I follow what my heart say.
Its called instinct.
4 comments:
XOXOXOXOXOXO
I'll check out that movie :D hopefully got english subtitle
nice spirit :) it's always good not to care what others talking 'about' us :)
I like it :)
pich: can't agree more :)
Post a Comment