Dear all
Quite a number of day I didnt visit my blogging world. What? Visit? Sounds soooo formal.. errrr is it a sign that telling Im getting professional? teeet obviuosly not..hahahaha. JK.So for today entry I would like to share about prince charming. Of coz not shrek or cinderalla's and snow white's husband plus not even think of beauty's beast. Its about my prince charming. feewwww Im melting...hahahaha crazy me
Im pretty sure, the girls out there do have dreaming about someone to be their life partner. (Excluding actor). So do I. hehe. Dont laugh if I said I do have dream to marry a prince. From which royal blood? errr I didnt think about it. hahahaha. To make it short, everyone would love to have a better and capable to create their life as what they dreams of. So do I.
Letting go your own dream and creating a new one are two difference things. I know Im thinking too much on my future but Im a type of person who is aiming for something. It will leads me on where and what should I do now. It doesnt mean Im trying to challenge my destiny.Obviously not. I do believe in this, " God didnt change one destiny accept he himself".
Somehow, without I realise, I became too forcy. Arrogantly, I'll ensure people around me will do and follow as what I want and planned. Without realising it, Im hurting others feeling and killing myself. There is only one word would describe the entire thing I did, 'WORRY'. Im just couldnt sit silently without trying my hardest to get something I want. If I didnt get it, I wont regret it.
After all, I would like to apologize who ever may or had involved with me. It just, Im worry about my future and myself. I do agree it sounds selfish but Im so sorry, I have to. Im sorry for the pressure that I put. Im sorry for my stubborness. Im sorry for me who is being selfish. Just to let you know, in the end, you also will get the benefits. Im not the one who success. Im not the one who got good placement. Im not the one who considered to be successful. You are the one.
Lastly, I will do everything I could to be the shoulder you can lean on, backbone to support, wings to make you fly higher, brain to rationalize, and heart to love. Perhaps you may heard this, to get the medicine, you must get the poison. I might be the poison who keep smashing, pressuring, and make you down, but Im also trying my best to be the one who can cured you.
p/s: why do I love cat? It may has sharp claws and teeth but it also cute and tame. Sounds like me ah?? LOL
2 comments:
i don't get what you are trying to say here... hehe...
anyway, y in every post of yours always ends with a P.S. that is not supposed to be related with the content at all? :D :P
sweetheart: actually m giving a clue to my prince charming =P
about the p/s, it is related in some ways =)
Post a Comment