Friday, November 5, 2010

I wish

Feeeuuuuuhhhh~~ After went through sooooo many things, I have made a conclusion. B4 dat, wanna share wit u about wat had happnd to me diz couple of weeks. We start wit my study. Project submission, a line of test and Project Presentation. Unstable mood. Get angry with no reason. Get heart feeling with EVERYONE. Enaf with it. Enaf with complaining.

I should stop saying "I wish". Stop saying "I hope" and "Wat If". Those words lead to frustration. I realize it when I watched a video about Nick Vujicic. I keep complaining y sth like diz, sth like dat and at the end m hurt and frustrated.

Now, I should appreciate wat I've and learn to accept wat I should have although I dont want to. Trying to be the better me. (^_^)v

p/s: thx to u coz being patient wit who I am. The headache me. huhuhu


3 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

u r welcme
n congrts to u bcoz u oredy met my parents
:)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

gosh! I've just realized that i've been reading only half of each post so far.. :( ... there's no button or any links saying that there's more to read.. :(

Glitch Diamond said...

glad u're back on ur track :)

and congrats ne :D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer