Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Bygone Be Bygone???

Lets try ur imagination skills.

Imagine urself are digging. U dig really2 hard.U feel tired n u said to urself " I wanna stop here. I cant go any futher". U feel the winds blow that make u cooler. U sit under the nearby tree. U feel better. U start digging again. U feel tired then u stop. As usual, the wind and tree owez there to comfort u n make u dig again n again. Then u made a decision. " I wanna stop here n I guess its enaf for me". Then u sit back under the same tree.The tree tell u " i'll be here to support u n keep shadowing u from the sun". U pick one by one pieces of ur memories n put it inside a box. U lock the box. U put the box inside the hole and start cover the hole back. U said to urself " Memories, m sorry. Dats the best place for u. U r important coz u've teach me a lot but at the same time u hurt me. Please be there n never ever come again". The day after, u come again to the same place. U saw, the hole r uncover n the memories r everywhere. Slowly u collect back ol ur memories n do the same things as u did the day b4. Its hurt u when u've to see ur memories while u dont want too. The same things happnd again n again.

One day, u tell the tree " m tired of diz. I dunno untill when diz things will go on. I digging n keeping n hurt". As usual, the tree will say " hey little girl, no matter wat, m owez here for u. I owez supporting u n shadowing u. Though its hurt me when I see u cry but m glad bcoz u cry with me. It makes me feel upset when u cry bcoz of ur past. U know wat, though u r using me to cover ol ur memories but its fine with me. I know when I support n shadow u from sun, its make u smile n happy." U ask the tree " M wonder untill when u can shadow n support me. M sooo sorry n thx for everythng. U've done a lot for me." The tree say " I dunno. However, I hope one day u'll let ur memories fly with the wind rather than u keep it here."

p/s: I do hope so

4 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

if only the tree is real.....

Syafiq Afandi said...

ira: mcm kata kak ogy, gali gali gali...

gaara: i can imagine clearly what she wrote here...

Eira Fiona said...

sweetheart: its not about real or not but m wonder until when it can hold on..

capiq: hehehe..dah penat nak gali..m preparing myself to juz let it go..but dunno when =l

Sopha said...

i think i can imagine the story as well :)

eira: good story... meaningful. and how lucky to have such a good tree :)

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer