Friday, November 20, 2009

Hatred


First of all I would like to say sorry. Sorry for everything.In my life, I never hate people. No matter how bad they are, I still can accept them. Or I can just ignore them. But everything change when I know her. She is someone that I never expect to appear in my life. Honestly, this is first time I hate someone. I hate this feeling. It makes me feel uncomfortable, uneasy, angry, sad, annoyed n everything. I ask my friend and my senior, what should I do? They did help but the feeling burden me. Tonite, I juz cant stop my mind thinking about her and him. Why?? I also dunno. The quietness make it worst.

Sometimes it becomes worst. When I heard her name, the feeling start to come out. I know its annoying to read this kind of emo2 things but my intention is juz to give an advice to the reader. Please!!! M really2 begging you, never ever make people hate you or never ever hate people coz its hurt. Its hurt deep inside you. Its really2 hurt.

Do you know, our feeling/heart is like concrete wall and nail. When we hurt other people feeling, its like we make a hold on the wall using a nail. When we ask for forgiveness from that person, its like we pull back the nail from the wall. You can see there is no nail anymore but do you realize you left a hold on that wall?? thats wat i meant. When we ask forgiveness people will really forget it. However we should know we left a mark in their heart.

This is wat happened to me. I alr forgave her. I dunno.Perhaps m not really2 forgave her. Thats y there is still mark in my heart about what has happened. Deep inside my heart, I pray she will get him. Honestly I dont want it to happen but if they are destiny to be together, wat can I do.

So..plzz!!!! I remind you again. Dont ever hate people!!!


9 comments:

Sopha said...

how do u know that they are destined to be together?

eira... dont be like this. just let it be, dont go and pray that she gets him. u are not just hurting urself but hurt him also i think. just let the time decides.

cheers ok? keep smiling :) miss ur smile...

Eira Fiona said...

hahahaha..m ok actually..but when the feeling comes...m quite unstable.. =)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Is it wrong to hate people? esp when they do sth bad to us? Honestly, I don't think it's wrong. However, it's always better to make friend than enemy. And if that you hate people make u feel bad, stop hating people then. When we are not happy, we think of so many things. Every little single thing pops up in mind and it's so annoying to bear with those feeling. But after a while, it's going to be ok. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here but 2 words that i always receive from friends and now I'm going to give it to u also, "cheer up". Let's the time decide how you are going to be!

Glitch Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glitch Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glitch Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glitch Diamond said...

cos i didn't see ma comments on ur blog, i made comment many times. that's why there is manay deleted comments.

think of what makes u laugh, when ur mind remind u of someone u really hate...
:)

Eira Fiona said...

ermmm..thx sweetheart...as u said.."if hate ppl make me feel bad, stop hating ppl"..dats my prob..dunno how to stop hating her...nvm...it juz pop up sometimes..juz feel uncomfortable when the feeling come...if not..m ok...can live happily ever after like a cinderalla n snow white...hahahahha...

Eira Fiona said...

hehehehe...thx pich...i'll try

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer